[Proposal] Community Space Season 2 Rewards

If only 1,000 places are set, it will make many people lose confidence, and will only give some powerful people a chance

1 Like

good proposal let’s go

1 Like

The proposal is really good. I think the task should be all kind so that all people can do it. But of course more points for harder and more complex tasks. And maby to include galxe passport in. But i agree with all written above, really good proposal.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to season 2. Reward for activities and contributions!! It’s so nice. I’ll also work hard to inform you!! I’ll participate. Thank you!

1 Like

This is a great proposal. I am looking forward to season 2. Thank you.

1 Like

Good luck everyone…
More information to me.

1 Like

Your suggestions are very great and valuable. If possible, the amount of prizes should be increased. Thank you and your very active team.

1 Like

In my opinion, whoever opens the Galaxy site should be rewarded
so comfortable :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Against, 1000 is too little

1 Like

Give up, can’t keep up with the 1000 places

1 Like

fully support the initiative

1 Like

Nice !! Lets Implement

1 Like

Good suggestion, I will support :heart:

2 Likes

What protection will be used against Sybil? Possible to make Galxe passport or some other means of identification compulsory?

1 Like

its very good i like it :innocent: :innocent: :hugs:

1 Like

This proposal is really good.

1 Like

The regulations are very good, but there are too few places, and there is no chance to get rewards

2 Likes

The first season was a warm-up, and it was very easy. Now, to get into the leaderboard, it’s not enough to like + retweet, and I think this is great, because we will be able to interact more with different projects, and this will allow us to increase the chance of receiving rewards not only from the Galxe treasury, but also from the projects with which we will interact.
I really hope that we will have to participate both in testnets and use the funds in the mainnet.
In short, I support this proposal.
Good luck everyone, see you at the competition

1 Like

good proposal , thanks

1 Like

Hey @tomt80s!

Based on previous experience with Season 1, we will definitely be prioritizing campaigns with Galxe Passport as a requirement.

3 Likes