Burning of OATs for LP points or gas fee rabates

Guys we really need to vote on this because most of this Oats has no use case.

And we as a community have the power to vote so that galxe can implement the option to burn Oats in exchange for LP points or gas fee rebates.

What do you all think?

Share your thoughts :point_down:t2:

7 Likes

I support the idea, it is nice one.

3 Likes

Need more people to like and share their opinion so that it can be approved for the community to vote on it

1 Like

the idea is not bad, but for some reason I immediately got the idea that this would be a tool for abuse for the sake of loyalty Points
After all, there are guys who can gain 1000 of the easiest OATs in 1-2 months, and in addition, the creators of the space can contribute to this (roll out easy tasks)

but if we make it possible to make 50 OAT = 1 lp then it is possible

3 Likes

True but I like the idea of burning 50 oats for 1 LP point or to burn 50 oats for some gas rebates.

1 Like

Realy interesting idea.
If there is a way to select which OATs are still usefull and which are not, i fully support it.

If someone has thousands of OATs, in lets say 20 blockchains, it would take hours on choosing which are usefull and which are not. Which to burn or not.

There should be a kind of mechanism first, to easy find and burn (if choose to) the ‘expired’ OATs i believe.

1 Like

I think there should be a kind of filter eg: Age of the OAts,chain minted on and then the big decentralization we all love,which is allowing the individual to choose which oats they would like to burn :thinking:

1 Like

Many campaigns are already gasless but in general I agree, it’s useless. I don’t have even energy to make OAT campaigns like months ago

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea and would give us more options to use our OATs, including the very much needed fee rebate. Just not sure if Galxe will pay that? Best to you as well!

2 Likes

That’s where voting comes in Right :thinking:
Even if they don’t agree with the rebates then LP points will do Lol

2 Likes

Beautiful wards and good idea, but some OATs is apart from that project , if you burn it , you will go out from that project, and projects is colsed , and …

1 Like